Room for 100s in the heart of the CBD.
Scots Church Sydney is situated in a heritage building in the heart of Sydney CBD, across the road from Wynyard Park and 2 mins walk from Wynyard Station. Our auditorium can be configured to suit groups of 50 to 400 and is equipped with modern facilities including a full sized kitchen and seated dining.
Seats up to 620 (Includes 254 Mezzanine seats)
Dining Area with Tables and Chairs
Disabled Access and Disabled Access Toilets
Sound System and Projection
Our building includes the following areas for hire:
- Scots Auditorium: Capacity of 620.
- Small chapel: Capacity of 55.
- Mezzanine office. Capacity of 10.
- Two basement rooms. Capacity of 8 each.
For a quote, please email our administrator at email@example.com.
Minimum booking 2 hours. Capped at 6 hours before 5pm.
All prices above are per hour and inclusive of any GST.
- A refundable deposit of $300 is required to secure booking
- No smoking on the grounds (inside)
- Any damages, losses or make-good costs will be covered by the hirer
- You must only use the facility or areas indicated for your stated purpose
- Hirers wishing to use the sound system or fold back the glass doors will be charged for the technical supervisor. When a technical supervisor is appointed they will be responsible for unlock/lock of the venue and key handover.
- No noise prior to 7am or after 10pm.
- You must have your own public liability insurance of at least $10 million, and provide a copy of the certificate via email to the Scots Administrator prior to the event
- Arrangements for a regular booking, please contact Scots Administrator to discuss.
- Scots Church reserves the right to refuse or adjust terms as deemed necessary.
- Less than 7 days you will be charged 50% of the invoiced rate
- Within 24 hours you will be charged 100% of the invoiced rate