[19 March 2020 COVID-19 update: Church will be going online; join our live stream.]
On Wednesday nights, the closest and the most convenient car parking option is to make an online booking for the Amora Hotel Car Park (operated by Secure Parking) on 11 Jamison St.
It is slightly closer to Scots than the MetCentre Car Park and when you get to the ground level, the Hotel’s doormen will often greet you with a smile and open the door for you!
How to make an online booking:
- Go to: https://www.secureparking.com.au/car-parks/australia/nsw/sydney/amora-hotel
- Choose “Evening Parking” and click “Book Now”.
- Enter the relevant “Entry Date”, “Entry Time” and “Exit Time” and click “Show me what’s available” (Note: Irrespective of Entry and Exit Time you enter, you will be allowed to park from 5pm to 10:59pm on Wednesday evening. Just make sure you get the Entry Date right!).
- Choose “Evening Parking” and click “Select” ($10 + $1 booking fee = $11)
- Click on “Book Now”. You will then be prompted to sign in or register as a new user. Sign in or register as a new user.(You can also enter Loyalty Program Details (eg. Qantas Frequent Flyer # or NRMA # etc.) to earn points.)
- Click “Proceed to Payment” and pay using relevant payment methods.
- Secure will send you an email almost straight away with a 5-digit PIN. You will need to enter that PIN upon entry and exit.