[19 March 2020 COVID-19 update: Church will be going online; join our live stream.]
The closest and the most convenient car parking option is to make an online booking for the MetCentre Car Park (operated by Secure Parking) on 23 Jamison St. Drive to the end of Jamison St (currently marked as ‘No Through Road’ due to the Light Rail Construction). Look for the Woolworths sign on your right as you enter. Not to be confused with the Amora Hotel Car Park (also operated by Secure Parking and situated on 11 Jamison St).
How to make an online booking:
- Go to: https://www.secureparking.com.au/car-parks/australia/nsw/sydney/met-centre
- Choose “Weekend Rates” and click “Book Now”.
- Enter the relevant “Entry Date”, “Entry Time” and “Exit Time” and click “Show me what’s available” (Note: Irrespective of Entry and Exit Time you enter, you will be allowed to park all-day from 7am to 11:59pm on Sunday. Just make sure you get the Entry Date right!).
- Choose “Weekend Parking” and click “Select” ($15 + $1 booking fee = $16)
- Click on “Book Now”. You will then be prompted to sign in or register as a new user. Sign in or register as a new user. (You can also enter Loyalty Program Details (eg. Qantas Frequent Flyer # or NRMA # etc.) to earn points.)
- Click “Proceed to Payment” and pay using relevant payment methods.
- Secure will send 5-digit PIN via SMS or email straight away. You will need to enter that PIN upon entry and exit.